It wasn't until I was settling into bed last night that I realized it was Monday, and I had forgotten to post thanks!
42. Sooo thankful for babes tucked quietly in their beds and sleeping peacefully...for a house that is full and the excitement of Christmas that is to come. I think often about the families in CT who are feeling a very deep void in their homes as they prepare for this holiday. Lord Jesus, come quickly!
43. freshly slip-covered couches! I am still trying to decide if I love them or not, but at the very least it is a small break from the stripes that have been in our living room for a decade.
44. The smell of pumpkin bread that fills my whole house.
45. A fenced in yard and a warm day so the dog can be sent outside for a while when she poos on my floor.
46. The promise of advent. I feel the groan of anticipation for the Savior in so many tangible ways this year.
47. new, (to me!) cozy sweater
48. music floating into the kitchen as the kids practice piano
49. hugs at just the right time.
50. holiday projects with kids
51. spontaneous eruption into Christmas carols from the kids as they "practice" their songs for the kid's choir
52. Christmas "presents" that the kids keep making for one another and wrapping to place under the tree.
53. twinkling lights
54. forgiveness for harsh words spoken hastily
55. thankfulness for a God who was willing to come and walk with man and a season where we remember that choice and that sacrifice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment