We celebrated Christmas Eve with a yummy family dinner and a beautiful service at our church. The kids were very excited to get up Christmas morning, and waited patiently while we got the camera and the coffee ready. Thankfully, not a creature was stirring until after 8 AM, so it wasn't too early a morning!
I love the squeals of excitement!
Mae was content to shake her container of tic-tacs for a long time!
After a big yummy breakfast, we got dress and headed down to J's parents to finish out the day and celebrate with the rest of his family.
I did a terrible job taking pictures, but we enjoyed a few days of celebrating and eating and relaxing with his family. With 11 kids under eight and 12 adults and 6 dogs, there was enough chaos to keep us all pretty busy!
I am so thankful to celebrate the birth of our Savior!
No comments:
Post a Comment